Please note: This post contains affiliate links.
Skylum just announced their new version of Aurora HDR! (Released September 28, 2017.) I’ve been enjoying this, and other Macphun software, over the past several months and I’m really happy with the updates.
Here are some of the new features you’ll find with this version:
- Windows compatible! Originally a Mac-only application, it is now available for Windows users!
- History panel: Easily go back to previous settings, or start your photo over completely, with this new panel.
- Lens Correction: Remove fringing, distortion, and vignetting with the new lens correction settings.
- Dodge & Burn panel: A new way to draw attention to areas with this easy-to-use panel, allowing you to brush on dark or light areas at different opacities.
- Speed improvements: Under-the-hood updates to make the software process faster.
- And more! Click here to view all new features of Aurora HDR 2018, as well as pre-order and pricing information.
Watch the Tutorial
Watch below for a video preview of this new software: