“The Effects Module”
The Effects module in ON1 Photo RAW is where you can add a plethora of photographic adjustments. It’s one of my favorite modules for stylizing a photograph after creating a processed Raw file.
In this lesson I will discuss the following using ON1 Photo’s Effects module:
- Explaining the Presets & Filters tabs
- Demonstrate how to apply presets & stack filters
- Blending layers using the Blending options within a filter layer
- Basic masking of a filter layer
Note: This video was created using an early version of ON1 Photo RAW (released December 2016). If you are watching this video at a later time, there may be new features added to your version that are not visible in this video.
1080p, .mp4 file — 136.6 MB
nicolesy-lesson-4.zip — 27.4 MB
Save 50% on The Mask:
- eBook: A step-by-step guide to masking in ON1 Photo 10
- Video Tutorials: Four hours (04:00:27) of detailed video demonstrating the start-to-finish post-processing of the step-by-step lessons in the eBook.
- Practice Image Files & Presets: Follow along on your own computer using the full-resolution photographs shown in the tutorials in both the eBook and videos.