“The Resize Module”
The Resize module in ON1 Photo RAW is where you will go when you want to increase the size of a photo before printing. But it also has other uses as well! In this lesson I will discuss the following using ON1 Photo’s Resize module:
- Tips on sharpening your photo
- Why you might want to add film grain to an image before printing
- How to use the Tile panel to “cut apart” a photo into more than one image to make a tiled print
- Using the Canvas Wrap panel to add a wrapped border to a photo
Note: This video was created using an early version of ON1 Photo RAW (released December 2016). If you are watching this video at a later time, there may be new features added to your version that are not visible in this video.
1080p, .mp4 file — 161.4 MB
Music: “Good Times”, by Tobu
Save 50% on Landscape Photography:
- eBook: A 224-page PDF eBook
- Video Tutorials: Ten start-to-finish lessons on the post-processing of Nicole’s landscape photographs. Watch online or download to your computer or mobile device.
- Bonus Materials: Practice files and presets you can use to follow along with the course.