“Start to Finish in Photoshop and ON1 Photo RAW”
This lesson shows a complete start-to-finish tutorial using only ON1 Photo RAW. I will begin by processing the Raw files, and then I will combine the images together in the Layers module. Then I take the composited image into ON1 Effects to stylize and finish the file. And last but not least, I export the image so that I can share it online.
In this lesson I will demonstrate the following:
- How to use the RAW module to process Raw files, and also sync those edits with another file in Browse
- Creating a composite with the two images in the Layers module
- Simple masking techniques in ON1 Layers
- How to take the final composite and edit it in Effects
- Exporting the completed file to share it online
Note: This video was created using an early version of ON1 Photo RAW (released December 2016). If you are watching this video at a later time, there may be new features added to your version that are not visible in this video.
1080p, .mp4 file — 115 MB
nicolesy-lesson-10.zip — 29.9 MB
Music: “Everybody”, by K-391
Save 25% on Step by Step with ON1 Photo RAW:
Step by Step with ON1 Photo RAW
- eBook: PDF eBook download.
- Video Tutorials: Bonus videos and tutorials (watch online or download to your computer). Includes closed-captioning (CC) in English.
- Practice files: This tutorial set includes the full-size Raw and other practice files from the images used in the eBook and video tutorials.