The Browse module in ON1 Photo RAW is the “home base” for your images when using ON1 Photo as a standalone application. Here you can view any folder on your hard-drive, as well as the ability to index folders for easy access. There are also other features inside of Browse, such as adding presets, filtering, adding metadata, and more.
In this lesson I will discuss how to stay organized in ON1 Photo’s Browse module:
- Adding an “indexed” folder
- Creating Albums and Smart Albums
- Batch-processing a group of photos with the Presets panel
- Syncing keywords with Lightroom (working with Metadata)
- Exporting a file
Note: This video was created using an early version of ON1 Photo RAW (released December 2016). If you are watching this video at a later time, there may be new features added to your version that are not visible in this video.
1080p, .mp4 file — 111.1 MB
Save 60% on the Complete Guide to Perfect Effects:
The Complete Guide to Perfect Effects 9
- Includes over 60 video lessons, detailing all of the features, filters, and tools inside of Perfect Effects 9
- Videos are available online, or you can download them to your personal computer or device.
- Also includes practice image files, presets, and textures used in the course lessons.
- NOTE: This video course is for version 9, but still is very applicable to the newer version of Effects.