Thank you for registering for this course! Here are a few items to take a look at now, and you can learn more about the content of this course by taking a look at the FAQ below.
To ensure delivery of all course lessons, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list. This will help prevent the emails from getting lost in your SPAM or JUNK folder. It’s also important that you remain subscribed to the Nicolesy Newsletter if you would like to begin and continue the lessons in this course.
If after a few hours you do not receive a confirmation email, please send a message to Nicole using this link. Be sure to include the email address you used to sign up for the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
- QUESTION: Do I need to use ON1 Photo RAW to benefit from this course?
- ANSWER: Nope! There will definitely be some RAW-specific tutorials and downloads in the course, however if you still use ON1 versions 9 or 10 there will be plenty of content for you as well. Plus, this course is free, so you have nothing to lose by registering!
- QUESTION: How does this course work?
ANSWER: By registering for this course, you are added you to a special group inside of my newsletter, and you will receive one new lesson each day (for ten days). The emails will link you to a page on my website where you can watch the video tutorial(s) and download any supplemental materials that may be offered with that lesson (practice files and presets).
- QUESTION: What will I learn in this course?
ANSWER: ON1 Photo has many things to offer, and I plan on going over a wide variety of content. I will include training on using the new RAW tools, masking in Layers, working with Effects, etc.
- QUESTION: Can I download the videos from the course?
ANSWER: Yes! When each lesson is sent, you will be directed to a page on my website where you can view and download the video file. At the end of the course you will have access to all past training videos and files as well.
- QUESTION: How long will the course last?
ANSWER: This course is 10 days long, which will equate to at least 10 lessons. You will receive one new lesson each day until the course is complete.