NO MASKING! NO SKY REPLACEMENT!
Add real clouds to the skies of your photographs without the need for masking or sky replacement!
Adobe Photoshop (Versions CS4, CS5, CS6, CC), Adobe Photoshop Elements (Versions 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2018), Affinity Photo
These brushes work with any application that allows for importing .abr pixel-based brush files
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
- 40 custom cloud brushes (.abr file)
- Video tutorials for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Affinity Photo with instructions on installing and applying the cloud brushes to your photos. 13 videos total, includes closed-captions (online only). Videos can be downloaded to your computer or viewed online.
- Lesson 01 — Photoshop: Installing the Brush Files
- Lesson 02 — Photoshop: Setting up a Custom Brush Workspace
- Lesson 03 — Photoshop: Adding Clouds
- Lesson 04 — Photoshop: Masking the Cloud Layer
- Lesson 05 — Photoshop: Start to Finish
- Lesson 06 — Photoshop: Start to Finish
- Lesson 07 — Photoshop Elements: Installing the Brush Files
- Lesson 08 — Photoshop Elements: Adding Clouds
- Lesson 09 — Photoshop Elements: Masking the Cloud Layer
- Lesson 10 — Photoshop Elements: Start to Finish
- Lesson 11 — Affinity Photo: Installing the Brush Files
- Lesson 12 — Affinity Photo: Adding Clouds
- Lesson 13 — Affinity Photo: Start to Finish
- Regular price = $40.00
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What software do the brushes work with?
The brush pack contains an .abr file, which is compatible with Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements,as well as Affinity Photo.
Please note: These brush presets do NOT work with ON1 Photo or Luminar.
What do the brushes do?
This brush set allows you to add a cloud to your photo with a single click. There are 40 unique brush presets to work with so you’ll always have some diversity within your photographs. They work best with images that have a clear blue sky, and can be resized to fit your scene as needed.
What images do these brushes work best with?
This brush set works best on photographs with a clear sky (no existing clouds). You can easily paint in white clouds, and then colorize and stylize them using Layer styles (Photoshop) or clipping masks (Photoshop Elements). Video instructions on how to do this are included with your downloads.
How do I install the brush set?
Installation of the brush set is very easy and can be done from the Brush panel or Preset Manager in both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements and the Brushes panel in Affinity Photo. And, if you need a little help, video instructions for all three applications are included with your purchase and specifically show how to install and use the Cloud Nine brush set.
I’ve never used these types of brushes before … help!
Don’t worry! I’ve got you covered. With your purchase you will also receive video tutorials to help walk you through the steps of installing and using this brush set in Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Affinity Photo. In fact, after downloading the files you can be adding clouds to your own photos in a matter of minutes!
READ THE REVIEWS
Another Nicole hit! No messing with masks and complicated layers. Bare skies are gone forever in both color and B&W. Thanks, Nicole.
Saves a lot of time, no need for masking, just brush your clouds on to the sky. All brush controls are available, make your clouds any size, colour or texture. Easy to install thanks to included videos.
So far, this set of brushes are my favorite. They are very realistic additions to the photos. Another favorite is the video files that accompanied these brushes. Very well done and easy to follow. Thanks again for a product that is very useful to me.
One of the best brushes I have ever used. Easy to use the videos that come with the brushes are well explained. Keep up the good work Nicole!
Nicole’s Cloud Nine Brush Presets make adding natural looking clouds a breeze. Also she has supplied some excellent videos, which cover everything from installing the brushes to using them to get very natural results.
40 Cloud Brush Presets for Photoshop®, Photoshop® Elements®, & Affinity Photo
GET IT TODAY … SALE ENDS SOON!
Regular Price: $40.00
© 2005-2018 Nicolesy, Inc. | Nicole S. Young