eBook Update … and a Sneak Peek!

|, eBooks, ON1 Photo, Photography, Software|eBook Update … and a Sneak Peek!

eBook Update … and a Sneak Peek!

By | 2016-12-18T17:00:52+00:00 November 17th, 2014|9 Comments

I thought I would send out a quick update about my upcoming eBook, Step by Step with onOne Software. I’ve had a few questions from those of you who pre-ordered the Perfect Photo Suite 9 about when the book will be ready, and my official answer is that it is coming along nicely and should be ready soon! The plan is to have it “on the shelf” no later than early December, but things are moving along nicely so there’s a chance I’ll have it ready even sooner. (Crossing fingers!)

Here are some sneak-peeks of what I’ve been working on over the past few months:

1. musicman5 November 18, 2014 at 9:47 am - Reply

Thanks for the update Nicole, can’t wait to read it!

2. ron greco November 18, 2014 at 12:57 pm - Reply

Can’t wait for the effects part.

3. Carol November 18, 2014 at 4:32 pm - Reply

Nicole – you need to correct spelling on “inspiration”.

• Nicole S. Young November 18, 2014 at 5:42 pm - Reply

Ha! Great catch. In my defense, I haven’t run the book cover through my editor, yet. ;)

• Carol November 18, 2014 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Look forward to getting the book when it is released.

4. Ken November 20, 2014 at 4:00 am - Reply

Looks great Nicole and can’t wait! I’ve just recently started implementing PPS into my workflow starting with 8 and now the 9 upgrade. For me the masking and resizing is worth a goldmine in the time saved when it comes to some of my client work. I’m really looking forward to your more in depth view of what can be done with the suite and thank you for just taking the time to write it.

5. Linda December 3, 2014 at 6:38 am - Reply

Hi, I just got my free e-book from my purchase of the onOne 9 premium upgrade, Thank You! I am so excited to start reading it and trying the post processing. Just scrolling through the pages all I can say is WOW!!!!! I loved the Barn at Sunrise (actually all of them) I want to learn how to use the gradient tools to get the perfect blend and pop. Great Book, I really want the accompanying videos to follow. Thanks again, love your work.

6. Jeff December 3, 2014 at 8:59 am - Reply

Will this work or be of any use with Perfect Photo Suite 8.5

• Nicole S. Young December 3, 2014 at 11:23 am - Reply

Hi Jeff, the book is on the new Suite 9, but a lot of it (much of the Perfect Effects section) will be applicable to Suite 8.5.