Free Texture Set Download!

10 JPEG Texture Files

Free Texture Set Download!

By | 2016-12-18T17:00:54+00:00 May 29th, 2014|9 Comments

Starting today, I’m giving away a free texture set to all of my newsletter subscribers! The set consists of 10 JPEG texture files, and can be downloaded simply by signing up for my newsletter with the form below.

This download is available free to all subscribers of my newsletter. If you are already subscribed, enter your subscriber information below and the download will appear automatically. If you are a new subscriber, please enter your info and look for a confirmation email in your inbox.

Click Here to Download

Here’s a preview of the 10 free texture files you will receive (click on each image to view larger and scroll through):

Video Tutorials: How to Apply Textures to your Images

If you need any guidance on how to use your textures, I have video tutorials to show how to apply textures using Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and onOne Software:

1. Liz May 29, 2014 at 1:02 pm - Reply

Thanks for the textures and the videos on how to use them are great, I am just getting into to using textures and find it a lot of fun.

2. Scott Stuart May 29, 2014 at 1:51 pm - Reply

Hmmm… That looks a lot like a Buckeye! Go Bucs ;)

3. Heather Rouse May 29, 2014 at 2:16 pm - Reply

I use OnOne PerfectPhoto8 in Win 7 but unable to install your texture pre sets (both today’s freebie and others downloaded previously).. I have no problem installing other pre sets from others such as Photomorphis etc The pdf that came with the newsletter texture today contains a link but it is not operative in Adobe Reader?

• Nicole S. Young May 29, 2014 at 2:21 pm - Reply

Hi Heather, the texture files are just JPEG images, not presets. Are you using the instructions in this video here? http://youtu.be/bMcfJC1S_Uw It shows how to use the presets in both Perfect Layers and Perfect Effects, both using the “Manage Extras…” feature.

As for the other presets, they all should include instructions on how to install into their respective applications (Lightroom, onOne, etc.).

• Heather Rouse May 29, 2014 at 7:11 pm - Reply

Thank you!

4. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners May 29, 2014 at 2:23 pm - Reply

Thanks, Nicole, I’ve always enjoyed my subscription but this is pure bonus! I’ve never even used textures but I downloaded them and started playing with them today and I have a feeling I’ll be glued to my laptop for awhile! lol. Great fun – thanks, again!

5. The Texture Club May 30, 2014 at 9:29 pm - Reply

Great collection of free textures, thanks for sharing

6. Turner Luttrell June 2, 2014 at 4:30 pm - Reply

Nicole,

Thank you for this great set of textures as well as your inspiration as exhibited in your photography and art. I downloaded the textures; however, I get an error message from Winzip when I attempt to extract the file. A second message appears stating “Can not open the file, it appears to be an invalid archive. If you downlaoded this file, please try downloading the file again.” Is there a way to obtain the path/executive file to attempt this again? Looking forward to following you on Twitter.

• Nicole S. Young June 3, 2014 at 7:31 am - Reply

Hi Turner, I re-zipped and re-uploaded the file, please give it another try. Also, make sure that the file downloads completely before attempting to unzip it. If that doesn’t work, please me know if you are still having trouble: http://store.nicolesy.com/pages/about