Join Me in Moab!
I’m happy to announce that I will be the guest instructor at a workshop in Moab, Utah, this October! The workshop is run through The Digital Photo Workshops, and I’ll be joined by photographers Rob Sylvan and Randy Van Duinen (you can read more about them here). We will be photographing our way through Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, and plan on doing a lot of landscape photography, including night and light-painting. There will also be a few slideshows and sessions for post-processing as well.
Space is limited, so sign up quickly! Here is some basic information below, and you can find out more information (and sign up) over on the workshop website.
- Workshop – $1199
- KelbyOne Member – $1099
- Alumni Special – $999
Days & Times:
- Thursday, Oct. 9 thru Sunday, Oct. 12 2014
- Workshop begins Thursday 6:00pm and wraps up Sunday 2:00pm
- Hands-on instruction from guest instructor and staff
- Unique photo opportunities
- Shoot time with guest instructor and staff
- Workflow and technique sessions
- Goodie Bag
You must provide and/or bring:
- A great attitude to learn and have fun
- Your own air and ground transportation to, from, and during the event (car pooling will be arranged)
- Your own accommodations at or near the venue (hotel is listed on the workshop website)
- Laptop computer with Photoshop and or Lightroom installed
- Digital SLR Camera (or interchangeable-lens mirror-less) and gear (include a sturdy tripod)