New Book Release! “Plug In with onOne Software”

Home|Books, ON1 Photo|New Book Release! “Plug In with onOne Software”

Buy this book at:
Peachpit
 | Barnes&Noble | Amazon

I’m very excited to announce the release of my brand-new book Plug In with onOne Software, published by Peachpit Press. This book covers everything you need to know about onOne Software’s brand-new Perfect Photo Suite 7, starting with how to get set up and ready to go to use the software, and then works its way through each individual product: Perfect Layers, Perfect Mask, Perfect Portrait, Perfect Effects, Perfect B&W, Focal Point and Perfect Resize.

The book is available in both print and eBook versions (PDF, MOBI, EPUB, etc.), so you can hold it in your hands as a beautiful paperback, or read it on your tablet, Kindle or computer.

It’s available and shipping, starting today! Head on over to the book details page for more information along with sample pages.

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:00+00:00 December 9th, 2012|7 Comments

1. Burt December 9, 2012 at 9:12 pm - Reply

I can only find your book in paperback. Amazon does not appear to have an eBook version. Can you provide a link for eBooks?

I am in Ecuador for an extended stay, so getting a paperback is not practical, even if I preferred that format…

• Burt December 9, 2012 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Ah well, I see now that Barnes & Noble has a Nook eBook. Sorry, but I don’t want to add yet-another-eBook format to my clutter. I read on an iPad, but figure all my eBook content will be Kindle or skipped…

• Nicole December 10, 2012 at 9:40 am - Reply

Burt, you can download the book as a PDF, mobi, etc. You don’t have to have it in Kindle format, you would just need to purchase the eBook versions at Peachpit. Here’s a link for you:

• Burt December 10, 2012 at 12:18 pm - Reply

Perfect – Thx! I looked at Peachpit, but didn’t see the eBook option earlier.

Book is downloading now… :)

2. Jeanette Hill December 10, 2012 at 7:57 am - Reply

As I commented before…this is a super duper book. Sorry Burt that you are so closed to something new. You are really missing out.

3. Rhonda December 10, 2012 at 2:44 pm - Reply

It’ll be here on Wednesday, yay! Looking forward to reading it, I need books…still a little old fashioned.

4. Patricia Davidson December 11, 2012 at 5:37 pm - Reply

Can’t wait to pick this book up – congrats!