Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Home|Blog, Cambodia, Photography, Travel|Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Canon 5DMkIII, Canon 100mm Macro f/2.8L IS lens, 1/90 sec at f/4, ISO 100.
Processed using onOne Software‘s Perfect Effects 4.

Today is my third day in Cambodia! So far we’re having a great time, and (hopefully) getting lots of good photographs. I spotted this as we were walking back from our cooking class on Sunday.

We’re finishing up breakfast now, and then off with a few locals to check out the area, hopefully a bit off the beaten track. Maybe I’ll even find a few more tasty critters to snack on along the way. ;)

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:02+00:00 November 5th, 2012|17 Comments

1. Vincent Dale November 5, 2012 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Beaten and tired, over worked and still trying to hold on

2. dire bidemi November 5, 2012 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Take care of yourself.

3. Jeremy Zano November 5, 2012 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Have a great day!

4. Brian Bonham November 5, 2012 at 11:42 pm - Reply

Glad you're having a great time.  And thank you for your community service by reducing the arachnid population.

5. Christopher Germano November 5, 2012 at 11:55 pm - Reply

it kind of looks like the face I made when I saw you were eating tarantula

6. Nasser Alghazali November 5, 2012 at 11:57 pm - Reply

who the hell r u ?

7. saker wahid November 5, 2012 at 11:57 pm - Reply

hello+Nicole s.young  He third day in Kombodia how was the case in the bush took advantage of the situation and Take pictures of the strange and exotic plants and animals, birds and be wary of insects Cents to send us your photos successful trip in the jungles of Cambodia and good luck

8. Nicole S. Young November 5, 2012 at 11:58 pm - Reply

Thanks, +Christopher Germano, now all I can see in my photo is an "o" face. :)

9. Christopher Germano November 6, 2012 at 12:00 am - Reply

but such a cool "o" face it is +Nicole S. Young

10. Brian Matiash November 6, 2012 at 12:15 am - Reply

O O O OOOO.

:) +Christopher Germano

11. Jan Kabili November 6, 2012 at 12:35 am - Reply

Lucky you. Enjoy, and keep posting your photos please.

12. Michael Preston November 6, 2012 at 2:34 am - Reply

Great stuff! Appreciate the daily updates from youz guyz….Keep 'em coming!

13. Preeti Pal November 6, 2012 at 6:39 am - Reply

You are very very lucky person

14. Derek Helt November 6, 2012 at 10:07 am - Reply

I’m highly jealous of you getting to be in Cambodia. It was 2 years ago that I went there for my first time, and then last Spring I got to go again and take my family. Not only is there so much to see, but the people are so nice. Plus, it’s so … interesting — people, food, ruins, recent & ancient history, culture. Just a great place to be.

15. Destiny burberry Bebeyai November 6, 2012 at 6:04 pm - Reply

¤take care¤

16. Kamola Mamadalieva November 6, 2012 at 9:20 pm - Reply

Nice shot! How old is that towel?

17. maria jose gonzalez barcala December 17, 2012 at 11:40 pm - Reply

esta genial,veo una toalla que grita! no?