Time to Vote!

License this photo here: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-22025651-election-ballot-2012.php

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:02+00:00 October 29th, 2012|19 Comments

1. Diane Schaefer October 29, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Not Obama

2. Jean Layton October 29, 2012 at 7:05 pm

I already voted, so happy that Washington allows vote by mail

3. Dennis Johnson October 29, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Yes Obama.

4. James Howe October 29, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Nice to see +Gary Johnson on that ballot.

5. Leah LaBarre October 29, 2012 at 8:21 pm

President Obama! :D

6. Greg Turner October 29, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Good for you, Nicole!

7. Ashleigh Harris October 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Romney/Ryan!! :D

8. Darren Clark October 29, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Yup…regardless of your politics everyone should vote!

9. David D October 30, 2012 at 12:27 am

ROMNEY :)

10. michael roberts October 30, 2012 at 2:08 pm

THIS IS REALLY A BUNCH OF MALIKERY.. EITHER ONE THAT GETS IN OFFICE CANT DO MUCH ABOUT WHAT'S ALLREADY BEEN DONE IN THE PAST.. FORGET IT AND MOVE ON!

11. Michael Nolen October 30, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Never heard of those Libertarians. Too bad, of two evils, choose neither.

12. Dennis Johnson October 30, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Can you specify any democratic election, anywhere, any time, where the choice cannot be described as picking the least "evil" of the candidates?  Where is the one honest man?  Does this perfect [wo]man even exist? Should we expect of any candidate – more than this, demand it – that he be without flaw, and walk on water?

13. Ashleigh Harris October 30, 2012 at 4:11 pm

There is no perfect man to elect there is only the man that loves this country/freedom, and understands the role of a president to protect and make this country great. Not a man who's going to lie to everyone, because there's another agenda in place.

14. Michael Nolen October 30, 2012 at 4:13 pm

I agree, too bad the sitting President does not know how to protect the country or not lie to protect his position.

15. Ashleigh Harris October 30, 2012 at 4:15 pm

we all make mistakes but what you do after you make one is the key, either you continue to lie or you simply aknowledege  you made one and move on to make the situation better.

16. Dennis Johnson October 30, 2012 at 4:19 pm

+Michael Nolen, to be able to make your statement logically acceptable, you will have to offer an explanation as to how you would do a better job of protecting the nation.  In other words – are you claiming you know so much about the nation's security that you can judge whether the President is "doing it wrong"?

17. Ashleigh Harris October 30, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Libya is a mess, American lives were taken under his watch, it took him 7 hours to respond, even when he got a drone feed live on what was happening, no one did anything. No president shuldn't tolerate  terrorists. The men were told not to fire,  I mean wth?? They were being attacked. and when they went to the top to get rescued waiting for help and exposing themselves to the terrorists, no one came. There is no excuse for any of this. It was done on 9/11, this was planned.

18. Michael Nolen October 30, 2012 at 5:45 pm

@ Dennis Johnson – in light of what is going on overseas, I do not think I, or anybody else, needs to provide a plan other than "don't do what has been done over the past 3 1/2 years". Our international prestige is the lowest its been in recent history, we denigrate our closest allies and we have allowed rogue states to do things that benefit no one. The UN is a cesspool funded largely by the US and they seek to have influence over various aspects of our country's business (witness the Democrats desire for the OSCE to monitor voting – but only in specific places, not all). Russia and China are getting stronger (whenever the US is distracted, like it is now, they get busy and make trouble) The apology tour would not have happened, Peace through strength always works. The US will never have the whole world's love and admiration, but they might just respect us and not try to push in the wrong direction.

Al Qaeda is still a force to be reckoned with – in fact, it is not on the run. Terrorists are down in Mexico and nothing has been done. Having been in service of my country formally since 1978, I think I have as good an idea as any of our elected leaders – plus an education and experience germane to the issue – I just don't have direct financial stakes in any of it. Before the Presidency, "he" was a community organizer using clever words to rope people into his view – nothing has changed. Plus he had absolutely NO foreign policy experience when he became the President. All he had wa s a world view he believes should take root across the planet  – nothing more. And when aspects of his failures have been found out – the tap dances started. Watch the shiny object, not what is really going on.

19. michael roberts October 30, 2012 at 5:45 pm

YOU ARE SO TRUE… IF WE HAD ALL THE SURVILLENCE OF THE PRESIDENT AND EVERYONE THAT MAY HAVE BEEN IN ON THAT.. BUT THE DAM PRESIDENT WAS ONE OF THEM, I THINK… IT KILLS ME WHY VOTE FOR PRESIDENT, WE DONT NEED NO PRESIDENT.. THERE PLENTY OF PEOPLE GETTING PAID MORE A YEAR THAN WE'LL EVER MAKE IN OUR LIFE.. I HATE THEM COMMY BASTERDS!

Comments are closed.