I’m a sucker for beautifully bleached-out images with a touch of split-toning, and that’s exactly what I have here for you to download and use in Lightroom. It will work with any image type, I hope you enjoy it! Use the form below for your free download.
This download is available free to all subscribers of my newsletter. If you are already subscribed, enter your subscriber information below and the download will appear automatically. If you are a new subscriber, please enter your info and look for a confirmation email in your inbox.
How to install a Lightroom Preset:
- First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
- Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
- In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a folder where you’d like to place your new preset.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
- Navigate to the new preset and click the IMPORT button.