Finding Focus Interview on This Week in Photo

Home|Blog, Books, Craft & Vision, Google+, Photography, Videos|Finding Focus Interview on This Week in Photo

Earlier this week I was interviewed in a +Google+ Hangout with +Frederick Van Johnson. We discussed my photography career, my most recent eBook at +Craft & Vision and my current book about +onOne Software. Enjoy!

By | 2016-08-12T09:57:59+00:00 August 25th, 2012|6 Comments

1. shah jee August 25, 2012 at 6:41 pm - Reply

nice

2. shah jee August 25, 2012 at 6:41 pm - Reply

nice

3. Thomas Mustapha August 25, 2012 at 10:15 pm - Reply

I bought the onOne suite a couple of months ago, but so far, I'm just tinkering around with it. I was just thinking (while at +Scott Kelby's PS class in Sacto) how I wish there was a more comprehensive way to learn PPS6. The instructional videos at onOne are kind of a jumble, and could benefit from a study guide. So, I'm definitely looking forward to your book, +Nicole S. Young!

4. Thomas Mustapha August 25, 2012 at 10:15 pm - Reply