Finding Focus Interview on This Week in Photo

By | 2016-08-12T09:57:59+00:00 August 25th, 2012|6 Comments

Earlier this week I was interviewed in a +Google+ Hangout with +Frederick Van Johnson. We discussed my photography career, my most recent eBook at +Craft & Vision and my current book about +onOne Software. Enjoy!

Nicole S. Young is a professional photographer and published author whose love of photography and teaching has grown into an online business where she creates training materials and resources for other photographers. Nicole is best known for her books on food photography, but is widely versed in a variety of photographic genres, including landscape, travel, lifestyle, and even underwater photography. You can learn more about Nicole's work on her website, nicolesy.com.

1. shah jee August 25, 2012 at 6:41 pm - Reply

nice

2. shah jee August 25, 2012 at 6:41 pm - Reply

nice

3. Thomas Mustapha August 25, 2012 at 10:15 pm - Reply

I bought the onOne suite a couple of months ago, but so far, I'm just tinkering around with it. I was just thinking (while at +Scott Kelby's PS class in Sacto) how I wish there was a more comprehensive way to learn PPS6. The instructional videos at onOne are kind of a jumble, and could benefit from a study guide. So, I'm definitely looking forward to your book, +Nicole S. Young!

4. Thomas Mustapha August 25, 2012 at 10:15 pm - Reply