Most of you know that I’m quite fond of food photography, so I thought it only best to create some Lightroom presets that can be used for food! And, as always, here’s a free preset to kick things off. This preset works well with food (obviously) but it will work just was well with any other style of photography.
This download is available free to all subscribers of my newsletter. If you are already subscribed, enter your subscriber information below and the download will begin automatically. If you are a new subscriber, please enter your info and look for a confirmation email in your inbox.
Don’t see the form? Please click here instead.
If you are already subscribed, you can access your download immediately after filling out the form.
How to install a Lightroom Preset:
- First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
- Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
- In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a folder where you’d like to place your new preset.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
- Navigate to the new preset and click the IMPORT button.