Please enjoy this special free preset called Nicolesy’s Aged B&W Print! It’s a very bright, soft mix with sepia tones and white rounded corners. Once downloaded, if you need help installing it I’ve included instructions below.
This download is available free to all subscribers of my newsletter. If you are already subscribed, enter your subscriber information below and the download will appear automatically. If you are a new subscriber, please enter your info and look for a confirmation email in your inbox.
How to install a Lightroom Preset:
- First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
- Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
- In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a folder where you’d like to place your new preset.
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
- Navigate to the new preset and click the IMPORT button.
BTW, if you’re interested in any of the onOne software products you can use the discount code NICOLESY for 15% off of the software. :)