In celebration of my book being released and on the shelves, I’m going to be giving away four copies!
Here’s what you need to know to enter (with more specific rules below):
Create a food photograph that follows the theme “Sweet” between now and the cut-off date/time of the contest, and then post a link with a story/description about the photo in the comments below. It’s not a “photo” contest, but more of a story-telling contest … but you do need to create a photo in order to have a valid entry. I’ll be selecting one random winner here, and one random winner over on a similar contest on Google+, and then will choose two more winners (my favorite photos/stories) from each site. You can enter both contests on both sites, but can only enter once per site (blog & Google+). Image quality is not as important as creativity, so be sure to keep that in mind. :)
Also, if you don’t yet have a Google+ account, now’s a good time to start! I have some invites to give away (click here) if you need one.
Here are the rules:
- The theme for the giveaway on this blog is “Sweet”.
- The photo needs to be new … in other words, it needs to be photographed and uploaded any time between the date/time of this blog post and the cut-off time (listed below).
- Only one entry on each site per person is allowed. (Click here to access the contest on Google+)
- Upload the image to the photo hosting site of your choice (Flickr, G+, your blog, etc.). Then, post a link to your photo along with a description/story about the photograph in the comments below.
- Two books will be given away randomly (one here, one on G+), and two additional books will be given away which I will personally select (one here, one on G+). For the winners I select, creativity is key … image quality is not nearly as important as the story behind the food.
- The cut-off time for posting your entry for this giveaway is Saturday, September 3rd at 11:59 PM MST.
BTW, the giveaway is open to anyone from any country. :)