My Food Photography Book is Shipping!

|, Food, Photography|My Food Photography Book is Shipping!

Hey everyone, just thought I’d pass along the final book announcement that it’s shipping! I’m really excited about this book, it was a lot of hard work (and at times extremely delicious) and also a lot of fun to put together. I made this book for those of you who really want to step up their skills with food photography … I hope you enjoy it!

Also, in case you missed it I put together a video about the book (here’s the link) and if you would like to purchase it, the book is currently available on Peachpit and Amazon. :)

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:09+00:00 August 11th, 2011|13 Comments

1. Giuseppe Ridinò August 11, 2011 at 11:45 am - Reply

Congrats!!!
    Hope to see your new photos as soon as possible in G+.

Giuseppe

2. Megan August 11, 2011 at 11:46 am - Reply

Congratulations! So very, very cool.

Just replied on Twitter too :) (@happygrape)

3. bibigeek August 12, 2011 at 3:03 am - Reply

Great and congratulations!
    I bought the book on Amazon.com a few minutes ago, now I’ll have to wait 30 days to get to Spain.

Congratulations again.

4. I’m so excited. I’m having a week of giveaways on my Facebook page and wanted to include your book as one of the items. I’ll check out Amazon this weekend.

5. Steve August 12, 2011 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Congrats on the new book, it looks as good as it must “taste” — great! Can’t wait to get it. Love the cover shot, too. Have tweeted about it, and pointed others to your blog, including another of my fav healthy food experts: SweetLorens.com

6. Alessandro August 13, 2011 at 4:21 am - Reply

Hi Nicole,
    since I live in Italy I found an italian online store that’s selling your book, but it has a different cover. http://www.libreriauniversitaria.it/food-photography-from-snapshots-to/book/9780321784117
    It’s the same book? If so, why there’s that difference?

• Nicole August 13, 2011 at 9:39 am - Reply

That was the original cover, that website just didn’t update the image yet. It’s the same book though, and you’ll get the book cover on the image in this post. :)

7. Jack August 14, 2011 at 4:54 am - Reply

Super awesome Nicole; hope it sells well for ya! Out of curiosity what intrigued you to pursue food photography? The usuals are landscape & portitrait… just wondering why you make food look better than its taste!

• Nicole August 14, 2011 at 10:43 am - Reply

I pursued food photography mostly because I loved to cook, loved food and, of course, love photography. That’s basically it. :)

8. Claudia August 15, 2011 at 12:37 pm - Reply

I can’t wait.

9. Rob August 17, 2011 at 4:33 am - Reply

Looking forward to your book arriving here in Scotland! I pre-ordered but it hasn’t made it’s way yet.

I’ve been shopping around for my first digital SLR camera but holding off making a purchase until I get a chance to read some of your advice and setups so I know I buy correctly.

10. Bones October 4, 2011 at 2:30 am - Reply

Hi Nicole,

I just wanted to let you know that i’m a youg french photographer. I could not fing a good french photography book about food, and styling, so i decided to buy yours. This is a really great book, and you made a great job with all the explanations you gave with the pictures. I Hope this will sell well, and in two words : Thank you !

11. Deea August 10, 2012 at 11:18 am - Reply

Hello, Nicole!

I recently bought your book and I love it! Congratulations for the great job you did!

I mentioned you and your book in an article in my blog, hope you don’t mind :) Here is the link: http://andreeaiancuphoto.blogspot.ro/2012/08/food-photography.html

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and keep up the good work! ♥