I’m doing a stock photo-shoot next month and I’m looking for models! I’m trying to get as many children as possible for a VERY big, very simple shoot. The images will be used in my stock portfolio on iStock, so a model release signed by the parent is required. (General information on modeling for me can be found here.)
Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, July 12 at 9:00 am
- Models: Children – Preschool & Elementary age (no modeling experience required—all children are welcome!)
- Location: Randy Collier Photography studio (8665 South Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT) (map)
Special notes and information:
- Clothing: Please dress your children in jeans (jean skirts are fine for little girls) and a solid bright colored shirt (no logos, no designs, no patterns, etc.). Colors that work are bright (or light-colored) blue, pink, purple, yellow, green, red or orange. Colors that will not work are any dark-variety (like hunter green, burgundy, etc.) and definitely not any black, gray, brown or white shirts. I will have a few (just a few) extra shirts handy in case your child doesn’t have one that works. Don’t worry about shoes, the children will be barefoot for the photographs.
- RSVP: You are welcome to RSVP directly to me via email (email@example.com), or by commenting in this thread. But there’s no requirement to RSVP … you can just show up to the studio at 9:00 am and still be a part of it.
- TFCD: This will be a “trade” shoot, meaning I will photograph individual images of your children in exchange for modeling and send you the full-resolution retouched file for your personal use. Individual photos will be done on-site after the “big” shoot.
- Model Release: All photos from this session will be for my stock portfolio and will require a signed model release. You can pre-fill the release and bring it to the shoot to save time (click here to download the PDF) or fill one out on-site.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or place your question in the comments.