My New eBook: “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”

|My New eBook: “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”

My New eBook: “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:10+00:00 June 7th, 2011|9 Comments

Today I’m really excited to announce the release of my brand new eBook, “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”, published by Craft&Vision! This has been a project about five months in the making and it’s great to finally see it all come together. It’s all about microstock photography … a topic I’ve been very much involved with over the last five years of my life. It’s only $5, and you can pick up your copy over at CraftandVision.com.

Nicole S. Young is a professional photographer and published author whose love of photography and teaching has grown into an online business where she creates training materials and resources for other photographers. Nicole is best known for her books on food photography, but is widely versed in a variety of photographic genres, including landscape, travel, lifestyle, and even underwater photography. You can learn more about Nicole's work on her website, nicolesy.com.

1. Martin June 7, 2011 at 5:20 am - Reply

I just bought a copy, and a quick skim through it indicates it’s a detailed, thorough book on the subject. The layout also looks great, with plenty of sample images in the book.

Now I just need to find some time for a more detailed read through it…

2. Shane Kelly June 7, 2011 at 6:03 am - Reply

Hi Nicole,
    Just picked up a copy of the new book. Reading it on my iPad, and enjoying it! I have got to get back to work now, but I will be finishing this before the weekend.
    So far, it’s detailed, delightful and delicious – especially the food shots!
    Thanks,
    Shane.

3. TripleScoop June 7, 2011 at 8:41 am - Reply

Congrats on your ebook. I just downloaded and can’t wait to read it.

4. Philip June 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm - Reply

Just got your book, just read a couple of pages yet. Seems really good, and not so expesive :) Should have read the hole post that would have saved me a dollar :) Jumped the gun alittle early :)
    Anyway good work!

5. Greg June 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Outstanding eBook, Nicole! Downloaded it right away, as I’ve been delighted with other eBooks from Craft & Vision – congrats on this eBook – you’re in some pretty good company with others at Craft & Vision…! Thanks also for not ‘with-holding’ – I’ve run into a couple of micro-stockers who seemed less willing to share their experience and insight – thank you again!

6. Aparna June 7, 2011 at 7:42 pm - Reply

Thanks, Nicole. I just bought it and at first glance, I see it answering some of my questions.

7. Tim Buckner June 7, 2011 at 9:37 pm - Reply

I am going to buy this how can you go wrong for 4 bucks. Thanks Nicole.

8. Melli June 10, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

Linked to it in my recent blog entry, but did you already discover the review by Microstock Diaries? http://www.microstockdiaries.com/microstock-passion-to-paycheck-ebook-review.html

9. Mac Dy June 11, 2011 at 2:20 am - Reply

Thanks for discount and it was a good read. What’s next on the ebook platter?