My New eBook: “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”

Home|Books, Craft & Vision, Microstock, Photography|My New eBook: “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”

Today I’m really excited to announce the release of my brand new eBook, “(micro)STOCK: From Passion to Paycheck”, published by Craft&Vision! This has been a project about five months in the making and it’s great to finally see it all come together. It’s all about microstock photography … a topic I’ve been very much involved with over the last five years of my life. It’s only $5, and you can pick up your copy over at CraftandVision.com.

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:10+00:00 June 7th, 2011|9 Comments

1. Martin June 7, 2011 at 5:20 am - Reply

I just bought a copy, and a quick skim through it indicates it’s a detailed, thorough book on the subject. The layout also looks great, with plenty of sample images in the book.

Now I just need to find some time for a more detailed read through it…

2. Shane Kelly June 7, 2011 at 6:03 am - Reply

Hi Nicole,
    Just picked up a copy of the new book. Reading it on my iPad, and enjoying it! I have got to get back to work now, but I will be finishing this before the weekend.
    So far, it’s detailed, delightful and delicious – especially the food shots!
    Thanks,
    Shane.

3. TripleScoop June 7, 2011 at 8:41 am - Reply

Congrats on your ebook. I just downloaded and can’t wait to read it.

4. Philip June 7, 2011 at 2:11 pm - Reply

Just got your book, just read a couple of pages yet. Seems really good, and not so expesive :) Should have read the hole post that would have saved me a dollar :) Jumped the gun alittle early :)
    Anyway good work!

5. Greg June 7, 2011 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Outstanding eBook, Nicole! Downloaded it right away, as I’ve been delighted with other eBooks from Craft & Vision – congrats on this eBook – you’re in some pretty good company with others at Craft & Vision…! Thanks also for not ‘with-holding’ – I’ve run into a couple of micro-stockers who seemed less willing to share their experience and insight – thank you again!

6. Aparna June 7, 2011 at 7:42 pm - Reply

Thanks, Nicole. I just bought it and at first glance, I see it answering some of my questions.

7. Tim Buckner June 7, 2011 at 9:37 pm - Reply

I am going to buy this how can you go wrong for 4 bucks. Thanks Nicole.

8. Melli June 10, 2011 at 4:15 pm - Reply

Linked to it in my recent blog entry, but did you already discover the review by Microstock Diaries? http://www.microstockdiaries.com/microstock-passion-to-paycheck-ebook-review.html

9. Mac Dy June 11, 2011 at 2:20 am - Reply

Thanks for discount and it was a good read. What’s next on the ebook platter?