It’s Me!

Home|Blog, Photography|It’s Me!

Photo © Rich Legg

I needed an new portrait for my upcoming book that will be released in a few months, and my good friend Rich was kind enough to help me out. I’m like most photographers in that I prefer to be the one taking the photos, but my only request to Rich was that he make me look good. I think (hope!) he did a good job. :)

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:22+00:00 April 19th, 2010|8 Comments

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nicole S. Young. Nicole S. Young said: New post at NicolesyBlog.com – "It's Me!" http://bit.ly/dCgt7E […]

2. Karen Johnson April 19, 2010 at 7:39 am - Reply

He did! But he had a great model to work with too.

3. justin prather April 19, 2010 at 9:31 am - Reply

what is the black ring around your lens in this photo?

4. Nicole April 19, 2010 at 2:43 pm - Reply

@Justin – That’s a Custom Bracket (Digital PRO-SV): http://custombrackets.com

5. Tem Breum April 21, 2010 at 9:38 am - Reply

He did :)
    Be sure to lets us know when the book is avaible, ill be very interested in checking it out.

6. Mike April 22, 2010 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Indeed! It’s a great one of you.

7. Shauna April 24, 2010 at 7:23 am - Reply

It’s a great picture! I guess I didn’t notice the nose ring back in Hawaii… ;)

8. Ron May 5, 2010 at 2:29 pm - Reply

That is a good picture and it communicated photographer.

I am amazed how many photographers are camera shy. When I interview photogs for the podcast we need an image to use in the show notes and most don’t have one, or only have a snap shot.

I suggested to my studio partners that we make images of each of us shot in the same way for the website, but there was to much resistance to get it done.