This past weekend 300+ photographers in Utah attended the second annual PhotoCamp Utah. I wasn’t around for last year’s event but had a good idea of what to expect this year and I was not disappointed. The entire event is run by volunteers and we had a solid A-list of sponsors as well. All I can say is that I’m excited for next year! It seems to be growing in the right direction and I’m looking forward to seeing what it will become in the future.
A huge thanks to Jeremy Hall for all of his efforts in making this year’s camp a success. I’d also like to thank Zack Arias for coming all the way out here and donating his time and energy—that dude’s an amazing speaker and you know he’s speaking from his heart.
A few other folks have written up their thoughts on PCU2010 … you can check them all out in the links below. Some of the presentations were recorded and can be viewed by going here, and to check out photos from the event please visit the Flickr group.
PhotoCamp Utah 2010 – blog posts and recaps:
- SQL Server Insane Asylum:: “Volunteers and the Community“
- Pixel Remix: The Ann-alog: “Quite a Show: PhotoCamp Utah 2010“
- The Nicole Show: “Photography as Life“
- dav.d: “PhotoCamp Utah 2010 Recap“
- Parker A. Grimes: “PhotoCamp Utah – My Report“
- Nathan Marx: “PhotoCamp Utah 2010“
- Hooked on Light: “PhotoCamp Utah 2010: Wrap-up“
- The Blog of Torsten: “Photo Camp Utah“
- Ryan Olsen: “Day 33 – #PCU2010“
- The Artistic Mom: “Food Photography Friday: PhotoCamp Utah 2010“