Watermarking Your Images

Two Minute Tip

|, Photoshop, Tips & Tricks, Training & Tutorials, Tutorials, Video Tutorials, Videos|Two Minute Tip: Watermarking Your Images

Here’s another “Two Minute Tip” on how to add a basic watermark to your images using Photoshop.

By | 2016-12-18T17:01:25+00:00 January 22nd, 2010|9 Comments

1. Rene January 22, 2010 at 10:05 am - Reply

cool tip,

I dont like the LR copyright watermark, it changes automatically its size when exporting images vertically and horizontally. Here is an example:

2. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Nicole Young and gioadventures, Photoshop Tutorials. Photoshop Tutorials said: RT @nicolesy2010New video tutorial at NicolesyBlog.com – "Two Minute Tip: Watermarking Your Images" http://bit.ly/8HXxlp #photoshop #v… […]

3. Kitty Mason January 22, 2010 at 11:40 am - Reply

Your Two Minute Tips are great! I’m trying to learn Photoshop on my own through Lynda. com and Kelby Photo but not every instructor is easy to follow; you are! Thanks! :)

4. uberVU - social comments January 22, 2010 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by nicolesy: New video tutorial at NicolesyBlog.com – “Two Minute Tip: Watermarking Your Images” http://bit.ly/8HXxlp #photoshop #video #tutorial…

5. Kristy Merrill January 25, 2010 at 9:26 am - Reply

Very helpful! I especially like the luminosity tip. Thank you!

6. Harley Pebley January 26, 2010 at 11:11 am - Reply

Hey Niki, Thanks!!

I’ve made an action out of this and, for anyone interested, have shared it at Hooked On Light.. (I hope the link works in this comment.)

7. Harley Pebley January 26, 2010 at 11:13 am - Reply

Hmm. It visually looks like a link, but doesn’t go anywhere.

Let’s try this one: http://www.hookedonlight.com/2010/01/how-to-watermark-your-image.html

8. justbloglah September 25, 2010 at 6:13 am - Reply

Really nice tip. You have all the great tutorials.

9. Luke March 26, 2011 at 1:06 am - Reply

Thanks for the tips, I had been wondering how to make a copyright marking that fit in better with the photo rather than just having big ungly text.