Two Minute Tip: Photoshop Layer Visibility

||, Videos|Two Minute Tip: Photoshop Layer Visibility

Two Minute Tip: Photoshop Layer Visibility

By |2018-07-08T05:03:54+00:00January 8th, 2010|Categories: Tutorials, Videos|Tags: , |7 Comments

Here’s a “Two Minute Tip” on how to quickly toggle your layer visibility in Photoshop.

Watch the Video

Nicole S. Young is a professional photographer and published author whose love of photography and teaching has grown into an online business where she creates training materials and resources for other photographers. Nicole is best known for her books on food photography, but is widely versed in a variety of photographic genres, including landscape, travel, lifestyle, and even underwater photography. You can learn more about Nicole's work on her website, nicolesy.com.

1. vetguy January 8, 2010 at 5:49 pm - Reply

Nice video tip Nicole. I’ve not seen any for a while. Glad your back at it.
    vetguy

2. vetguy January 8, 2010 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Oops you’re. Don’t beat me up.

3. Nicole January 8, 2010 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Lol … thanks. :) I plan on doing more, so keep checking back!

4. @dustinroe January 9, 2010 at 4:51 pm - Reply

Thanks for the tip!

5. Robert Gibson, Northern Ireland January 10, 2010 at 9:06 am - Reply

Fantastic tutorials. My pics improved after your advice. Still using PS 6 though!!

6. Sarah July 19, 2010 at 8:33 am - Reply

Thanks! (I came across this via Scott Bourne on Twitter, and I’m glad I did.)

7. […] 5. Compare your before/after image. By comparing your original image to the edited version you will have a better idea of what edits are working and what still needs to be done. You can do this pretty easily by toggling your layer visibility in Photoshop … I have a short two-minute video on this topic on my blog here. […]